<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3965667?origin\x3dhttp://alvin007.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
me, myself and i


ALVIN PEK
ntu/com sci
130284
twenty-four


adventured


Southern Island Kayaking x2
Singapore River Kayaking x2
Pulau Hantu Kayaking x2
Pulau Ubin Kayaking

Pelepah Waterfall x7
Stong Waterfall x3
Mt Ophir x3
Jerangkang Waterfall x2
Berkelah Waterfall x2
Rainbow Waterfall
Lata Berembun
Endau Rompin x4
Mt Kinabalu
Mt Belumut
Batu Caves
Cameron Highlands
Round Island Hike (100km)
Round Island Cycling (110km)

Krabi
Cambodia
Vietnam


connections


Message Me If You Want Your Link To Be Add

gossips


No Gossips.
Especially Aunties

past


09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

My Mood


September 07, 2004 4:52 AM


I went running at the bukit gombak stadium this evening. After doing some stretchout exercises, i began to do 2.4km run around the tracks. As I ran, I saw a mother and her daugther were jogging in front. The daughter is about 6 years old. Feeling both of them so slow and they took the first two lanes, I decided to overtake them. While overtaking them, i heard the mother's conversation to her daughter:

Mother(commanding tone): Follow me and jog with me.
Daughter(sian ji phua): .....
Mother: I dun want you to stop. Just walk. If I see you stop, I make sure I run with you.
Daughter(sian ji phua): ..... started walking

After the 2.4km, I went to the sit-up station. The station has two sit-up benches. One is the normal sit-up and the other is the 30 degrees sit-up which is much more difficult. So I tried to do the difficult one about 20. Once finished, that same mother and daughter come to the station do sit-up. This time is the daughter doing and she wasn't doing the normal one but the harder one. I was like What The Fuck. Knn, auntie ah, you treat ur daughter like a commando. is it. My father is an army personnel, also never forced me. What the hell, training the daughter for counter-terrorist. But again, maybe can introduced her daughter to our SPA. Hahahaha


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home