The time is 2am. I've just finished redesign the layout of my blog; from cute garfield to a automotive design. Spent 2 hours laying out the tables, editing pictures and searching for inspiration. The result: I felt that the weblog looks nice and presentable. Do you think so? Wanted to look for more futuristic design, aiming towards those techno type or even body of a person.
These few days, I've been quiet to myself. Not much interaction. Not much socialising. All by myself. Stay at home enjoyed watching downloaded animes, surf net and play games to past time. I'm avoiding people who kept asking me when will I go in. It was since when I got my enlistment letter in May, friends and relatives kept on asking and asking me on the date. Just can't be bothered. If they want to talk to me, can talk other topic? Just so sian ji phua for 5 months with this question. Over care and concern may backfire, u know?
Apart from that, I always heard a person running along the corridor in the middle of the night around 12.30am to 1am. This process just repeat almost every night. It was a sudden loud sound with thump thump... and then it fainted away. Dun know it's human or what. Siao everytime run across the corridor when most poeple are asleep. Hmmm... Got time need to investigate this matter.
Heard from my father, NS men or regulars who completed the Army Half Marthon will have days off. 10Km for 1 day off, 21km for 2 day and up to maximum 3 days. Damn how i wish i can sign up, run and complete the race. So that during the NS time, can take these leave and slack around. Whahaha... but i don't want to keng.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home