Tomorrow is the day. Yup, the biggest event going to arrive. My parents are going to send me off to pulau tekong basic military training center. My father (Warrant Officer Pek) sending off Me (Recruit Pek). Damn sad. My father has been telling me alot of things these few days. Buy and prepared things for me. Told me these few points:
* You see when u go out to bathe or do PT, one key put in ur wallet, one key tied to your shorts. Lock ur wallet in your the cupboard.
* When you choose bed, don't choose too near to the door. People walk in and out noisy. Disturb your sleep.
* You want one of my thai amulets a not? (I said no.)
* Anything can buy from E-Mart one.
* You bring $20, confirm not enough. If want to buy something for supper or snacks from the canteen. (I was given $60+ but i keep $60 in my drawer and add that $+ to my wallet to get $20.)
* Don;t force yourself. If cannot just give up. (-_-!)
* The food there very good one, I eat until sian already. I won't eat there. Your mummy can try.
* etc etc...
Gonna surrender my baby face IC for green IC tomorrow. Took a snapshot of the IC face for memoriam. Whahaha...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home