<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3965667?origin\x3dhttp://alvin007.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
me, myself and i


ALVIN PEK
ntu/com sci
130284
twenty-four


adventured


Southern Island Kayaking x2
Singapore River Kayaking x2
Pulau Hantu Kayaking x2
Pulau Ubin Kayaking

Pelepah Waterfall x7
Stong Waterfall x3
Mt Ophir x3
Jerangkang Waterfall x2
Berkelah Waterfall x2
Rainbow Waterfall
Lata Berembun
Endau Rompin x4
Mt Kinabalu
Mt Belumut
Batu Caves
Cameron Highlands
Round Island Hike (100km)
Round Island Cycling (110km)

Krabi
Cambodia
Vietnam


connections


Message Me If You Want Your Link To Be Add

gossips


No Gossips.
Especially Aunties

past


09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

My Mood


January 23, 2005 4:10 AM

Shopping List Items
That I Am Going To Get
In 2005

* Pierre Cardin Wallet (Just Bought It)
* Creative Mp3 Player
   - Zen Micro 5.0GB FM Or
   
   - MuVo� FM
   
* Handphone
   - Nokia 7610 Or
   
   - Nokia 6670
   
* Playstation 2
   

Hmm... realistic and achievable goals to get them during year 2005

This morning, my secondary school girl friend MSN me how am i going to celebrate my 21st birthday? I was like eh... pausing for a moment and thinking about it. I thought and I told her that I would be having my birthday in camp. She replied that it was sunday and that week is Chinese New Year. Then I check the celender to see. Hmmm... Holiday again!! Yeah! More time to play and relax in civilian life. Wuwuhu... hahaha.

Memories Flash Back...
Thinking back how i celebrated for the past few year in poly? Those stupid birthday pranks are so childish...

# Year 2
   Place: Singapore River
   Event: Singapore River Raft Race 2003
   Time: Evening
   People Involved: Alumni, Senior & Orioles
   Prank: Dance Infront Of The Crowd, Throw Me Into Singapore
              River.

# Year 3
   Place: Singapore Polytechnic
   Event: Singapore Polytechnic 50th Aniversary
   Time: Evening
   People Involved: Orioles, Starlings & Saffrons
   Prank: Bunch Of People Mopped Me, Took Off My Shirt, Draw
              My Back. I Was Angry That I Fight Back To Whoever Is
              In My Way.

Suggestion For Future Pranks Against Me
Will Not Hesitate To Fight Back. Make Sure They Go Back Home With Injuries. Anyone Near Me Will Get It Whether Male Or Female As I Have Gone Into Berserk State. That's The Devil Inside Me...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home