English version of
Lao Shu Ai Da Mi
Don't know how to post out chinese character on the blog.
So I translated into the english.
When that day i hear your voice
I have some special feeling
Let me always think i don't wanna forget you
I remember at the day
You are always on my mind
Even Though i just can think about you
If the day in the future
This love will becoming true
I've never change my mind that i will love you forever
I don't care how fool it is
I will let my dream come true
I will tell you something i wanna let you know, i let you know
I love you, loving you, as the mouse love the rice
Even every day has storm, i will always by your side
I miss you, missing you
I don't care how hard it is
I just want you be happy
Everything, i do it for you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home