Physically & Mentally Tired
Freak!
2.4 km on Monday
10 km on Tuesday
1.6 km on Wednesday
2.4 km on Thursday
6 km on Friday
This week alone, I have clocked up 20.4 km my legs are going to spoilt soon with my knee joints going to have some problem. (The shoes that I wore don’t fit me, it’s time to upgrade another pair that suit my ultra-high arch feet.) There’s still training tomorrow for those IPPT gold timing for 2.4km runners but doesn't do well for one of the static stations. Life is like this, lanlan have to follow.
To friends who haven’t see me much often. The difference me in OCS (Infantry) and in Khatib Camp (Artillery) is the word: FAT. Yeah, I’m getting fat! My buddy said that I'm fat and truly I'm really gain alot of mass. Though with all the intensive running and games like frisk’b and soccer every week, still fat. Blame the daily night snacks, the food in the cookhouse or the weekend fast food and restaurant. Stress = eat more. Sigh...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home