Hi, this mail is a notification from MobDown.com that a person has been secretly admiring you and is having hardship expressing his/her affection for you. As a result, you have received this mail because he/she has entered your contact details into our database.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Your Secret Admirer has entered your contact information into our database.
Step 2: Upon entering your contact information into our database, you will receive a "Secret Admirer" Notification.
Step 3: Click on this link - http://www.mobdown.com/PC/index.asp?action=showSecretAdmirerFrame and enter the email address of the person you think is secretly carrying a torch for you.
Step 4: Click "Send". If the email address you have entered matches to that of your secret admirer, you will both be notified and we will like to congratulate both of you!
Sincere Regards,
MobDown
http://www.mobdown.com
I was like ... can't be that so lucky. Yesterday just won a Creative Zen Vision M 30GB at the SCE Exclaim 2007 and received my driving license photocard. Today I got this email.
Possible assumptions about this email.
Email is true send by someone. If it's true, the someone can be a male or female. If male, must be a gay. If female, must be someone I know of but not very well.
If I enter in the email address of someone I like. The system will notify will notify my admirer. If he/she is not the one, will he/she be sad?
Email might be a prank by someone who wants to know. If I enter in email address of someone I like. The website will notify the prankster and the secret is out.
Email is fake. Might be an advertisement to promote the website.
To play safe, maybe try using a dummy email account test the website whether it's work as the way it is.
Conclusion: . . . . . . Forget it and go and sleep...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home