<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3965667?origin\x3dhttp://alvin007.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
me, myself and i


ALVIN PEK
ntu/com sci
130284
twenty-four


adventured


Southern Island Kayaking x2
Singapore River Kayaking x2
Pulau Hantu Kayaking x2
Pulau Ubin Kayaking

Pelepah Waterfall x7
Stong Waterfall x3
Mt Ophir x3
Jerangkang Waterfall x2
Berkelah Waterfall x2
Rainbow Waterfall
Lata Berembun
Endau Rompin x4
Mt Kinabalu
Mt Belumut
Batu Caves
Cameron Highlands
Round Island Hike (100km)
Round Island Cycling (110km)

Krabi
Cambodia
Vietnam


connections


Message Me If You Want Your Link To Be Add

gossips


No Gossips.
Especially Aunties

past


09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

My Mood


July 15, 2007 12:00 PM

Pre-FOOT

I never wanted to be GL for FOOT without Xueling. It was agreed between us that we will be partners for FOOT. I was kinda angry with her for not telling me and Yonghan earlier that she was not going. Yonghan had difficulties in finding another pair of GLs as i told him that I won't pair with someone whom I don't know at all.

For that, I rather volunteered myself to become Senior Attached for Canoeing and Advance Party for the Pelepah Trek in Malaysia. During the 2 months in Army, I had 8 days of leaves to clear before I ORD. So I applied to go for both Oversea and Local Senior Camp to prepare for FOOT. I was psychoed by Shunzhang to be GL and Yali was also trying hard to persuade me. ChyeKiat told me that GL don't have to be so Ra-ra, just to take care of the safety as the FOOT was in short of GLs. And if I had the heart to do, why not give it a try?

Yali found another partner for me, Jessica. I agreed to it as I don't want to pangsei Yonghan. Besides that, FOOT comm was seriously short of GLs, either the purposed GLs didn't turn up for meeting or didn't went for recce. It was the usual 4 of us: Shunzhang, Grace, Utung and me.

I have to admit that I am not the Ra-ra type of person! I felt really old to become GL. I'm noob in cheer, I spent my entire week learning all sort of cheers that I can find in Youtube and the past year FOOT video clips. My mother thinks I am crazy staring at the computer, putting on my headphone, keep on repeating the video clip. At times, I will recite out during bathing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home